|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 6 May 2007
So I spent last night sleeping over at Ong's for some male bonding. I hate going to his place. There's stupid dog fur everywhere thanks to sugar, his ugly and now bald doggy. lol. Everytime i come home, there's dog fur all over my clothes. Sucks.On the bright side, I kicked ass at Winning Eleven. Beat Ong 3-0 and on par with Kal. Finally the countless hours spent on the ps2 finally paid off. Brag,brag,brag,brag,brag... lol. Yeah, so anyway, we bonded till the early hours of the morning and one by one we fell asleep. Next thing we knew, it was 3.45pm. So this kind of explains why I didn't turn up at Charmaine's supposed surprise lunch. I'm really sorry Sabrina but more importantly, sorry Char. :( I hoped you enjoyed your 18th. Once again, really sorry. Happy 18th though. Oh well, got to get some work done. Voiced.@ 17:10:00 |