|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Friday, 18 May 2007
Today was somewhat slow and depressing. I went to school and for once in five weeks, I was early for CHS practical. I did the lab quiz the night before, I kept getting 100. Yet when I took the actual one today, I only got a 64. Wtf. Compare 96 from the previous test and this 64 i got. Embarrassing. PC Diagnostic is something I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. The only thing I did was copy a whole chunk of unknown data onto paper. Oh how depressing. After that, I went back to unit. Staff Promotion test today was fine, though it could have been better if there was more time. Not sure how it went though, having left early to return back to poly. I just pray that most of them made it. Then it wouldn't have been a waste of time. Well, back in school, well, Union, to be more specific. As usual the place was crowded with people wearing black. Had to take Dept. photos, that's why. We waited and waited and waited. Only about half an hour later we actually started taking photos. Another end to another upsetting day. At least I got to see my corporateers, the friendliest, most hyper crew the union has ever had. If only we had more time together eh? So this concludes a very slow and uneventful day. With it, the beginning of E-Learning week. So much work to do, I've got to prioritise and get my things done properly. Don't want to fall behind. Sigh. What's lined up for next week? Sentosa. Corporateers' Outing. Graduation Ceremony. A Shitload of work. Need I say more? Till next entry. Voiced.@ 23:49:00 |