|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Tuesday, 17 July 2007
I guess I can be happy today. I mean, I got to see Brazil trump Argentina 3-0, My oh so wonderful classmates are starting to mix around more, by this I mean the clique barrier is starting to show signs of breaking, which is good and as of 11.30, me and the yellow one are one talking terms again. I love making people happy, its what I was put on Earth for. But why is it that I myself am never happy..? Its kind of hypocritical to do so, but I have nothing to smile about. Sure, you may say I have a loving family and wonderful friends and yes, I am thankful for them. But that's not what I mean. There's this void in me. I am missing something. But what? What is it that I am lacking that makes me so depressed and upset most of the time? I know something's wrong. I just know it. Sigh.
Voiced.@ 00:18:00 |