Photobucket
Monday, 9 July 2007

Rawrrr. The mighty fine weather continued today. Well, it least it wasn't scorching hot like afew days back. I couldn't keep my focus in class today. Programming was so fooked up, I ended up taking down potential players' names from Junlin. (:

So later during lunch, I found out that almost everyone else hasn't done their planning reports for data comm. As I stared on at my friends panicking and frantically trying to get it done, I told myself, "Wah,heng. Lucky I called LiJie last night." So As my classmates started to leave for class, I found myself helping the remainder of those that were still feverishly typing.

I thought the lab test was going to be super hard or something. Bloody hell, I entered the room, me and my partner went to fiddle with the equipment for like 15 mins? And then we left. NABEI. Waste my time only. So in the end, me and LiJie had like one and a half hours break till the next class. I had a really good nap. (:

Well it was pretty boring from then onwards. Throughout the day I was kind of gloomy and expressionless. I guess its cause I don't have anything do look forward to. I need motivation. I need EYE CANDY.

Motivation? Or Distraction? Fuck, who cares!

Why oh why don't I have eye candy? ):

Ugh. I feel a migraine coming on. Till next entry then!


Voiced.@ 18:37:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09