|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Thursday, 12 July 2007
Today was... different. Well, lets start from last night. I barely had 2 hours of sleep due, thanks to a certain speech that had to be finished before this morning. So, I got the job done by 3.50 and I happily jumped into bed. When I woke up it was 7.30. So as usual, yours truly was LAAAAATE for class. But I decided to take it easy and ride the train all the way to Dover. Oral Comm was fast, as was F math. Lunch was when things started to pick up. I had received a call from the character dev. teacher, saying that class is cancelled. So that meant going home at three. (: So yes, the fearsome threesome, namely Yuni, Junlin and yours truly, had their lunch and went straight to the library for some wholesome tv time. To our dismay, the rooms were fully booked and we had to sit along the shelves. There we met the other clique, the dota-ers. lol. Soon after, the smart ones came. So we happily sat down as we tried to pass the time. So yes, you guessed it. Not long after, in came the girls! So get this, my class, the ones who formed their cliques from day one, were all present. So here we are, all gathered in the same place, chilling. It felt weird, but good. I felt wayy wayy happier when I realised this. So we then headed for Data Comm lecture. I'd like to point out that this class is my all time favourite lah. The lecturer is nice and is also a joker himself. So its real easy to pay attention and understand. I digress. Sorry! Well anyway, we entered class feeling high from before. The lesson was really quick. So since we ended early today, we went to play some football. (: However... after a few minutes playing, as I was going for the ball, my skin tore. It wasn't a blister, the skin under my feet just tore off. It wasn't so bad; I could play in afew more matches. It only started hurting real bad once I got home. After that, me lin and tham went to shop for marco's present. That's something that else that I won't forget about today. LOL. So yes, once I got back, my feet were hurting like fuuuuuuuck. Now I've got a cool bandage on me foot, but I am, as they say, pai kah. ): So here we are. Well, after reading through what's happened today, I guess that its really not that interesting afterall. Its no wonder nobody tags anymore. ): Meh. Till next entry then. Voiced.@ 23:21:00 |