Photobucket
Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Answer the following questions:-
The person who tagged you is:
Shirley Beru Tarigan

/ Your relationship with her is:
My lover. HAHAHAHAHAH. YOU WISH! She's an ex-classmate

/ Your 5 impressions of her:
Amazingly loveable, very very nuts, reliable, unique and manly. LOL.

/ The most memorable thing she had done for you:
Humour me, everytime she's around.

/ The most memorable words she had said to you:
If jun yao had you on his msn list, would you fuck him? HA!

/ If he/ she becomes your lover, you will:
experience non-stop orgasms 24/7.

/ If he/ she becomes your lover, things he/ she has to improve on will be:
Her ability to cope with my non-stop orgasms.

/ If he/ she becomes your enemy, you will:
send my ultra secret ninja monkey balloons to hunt her down and slice off her nostril hair!

/ If he/ she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
She steals my woman! Or clip off my toenails while I sleep.

/ The most desired thing you want to do for him/ her now is:
Shave her head. lol.

/ Your overall impression of him/ her is:
She's one of a kind.

/ How do you think people around you will feel about you?
They will feel nothing! I'll be the one doing all the feeling around here!

/ The characteristic (s) you love about yourself is /are:
My astounding ability to look at a good looking person everytime I look at a mirror!

/ On the contrary. the characteristic (s) you hate of yourself is/ are:
My losing battle with gravity which resulted in my stumped growth.

/ The most ideal person you want to be is:
Me, only sexier. Oh wait. That's impossible!

/ For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Prove your love for me with your money baybeh!

/ Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
hmmm..this is rand
1) Irene Ang!
2) Janice Chen!
3) Weikiat!
4) Evelyn Teh!
5) Nick Gomes!
6) Xueting!
7) Sabrina Zee!
8) Charmaine Choo!
9) Leslee!
10) Eunice!


-Who is No. 6 having a relationship with?
My balloons lah!

-Is No. 9 a female or male?
Sometimes I don't even know myself. CHEEBYE!

-If No. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Mismatch. For real.

-How about No. 8 and 5?
They might. But Nick is gay.

-What is No.2 studying about?
Something in Business @ NYP!


When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3?
Yesterday


-What kind of music band does No. 8 like?
The only music I know she loves is anything from daughtry.


-Does No. 1 has any siblings?
1 Younger sis!


-Will you woo No. 3?
Oh yeah baybeh. Come to me sexy!


How about No. 7?
(: She's always falling in and out, I'll doubt I have a chance.

-Is No. 4 single?
Hmm. I wouldn't know. She still owes me COOKIES!

-What's the surname of No. 5?
OEN GOMES!


-What's the name of No. 10?
Eunice Chen Meihao


-What's the hobby of No. 4?
Making cookies for me of course!


-Do No.5 and 9 get along well?
They've never met. I think.


-Where is No. 2 studying at?
NYP!


-Talk something casually about No. 1?
always there for you!

-Have you tried developing feelings for No. 8?
Failed attempt. ):

-Where does No. 9 live at?
In my belly button. Rambutan road! Wherever the hell that is!


-What colour does No. 4 likes?
Blue. I think. LOL. Anyhow whack lah!


-Are No. 5 and 1 best friends?
They've never met!


-Does No. 7 like No. 2?
Never met!


-How do you get to know No. 2?
Secondary One!


-Does No. 1 have any pets?
Nope, at least I don't think so!


-Is No. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
She is the sexiest person in this universe and is second to only me.



END

Labels:



Voiced.@ 23:37:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09