Photobucket
Saturday, 8 September 2007

Had to get up at 6 in the morning and get ready for work. So I found my way to AMK Ave 10 Macs to help them out for their grand opening. It was nice; I got to see Grimace, Birdie and Hamburglar. Ronald was there too, I could tell he remembered me.

Just like that, it was 12pm and I had to leave for my own store to get ready for two parties. Well the first one was quite alright, the parents were quite nice and the kids were very enthusiastic. However we were quite understaffed and having the managers breathing down our necks while we worked wasn't so nice.

The second party, was the icing on the non existent cake to complete my shitty birthday. Well, firstly, the fucking whore wanted the party at her house and didn't bother to give directions. Secondly, the bitch requested balloon decorations and balloon sculpturing, which was fine with me and my partner. And after all that effort for her, THE GOOD FOR NOTHING COCK SUCKING WHORE dared to give me a lousy rating for the party!? I mean its okay if your kids are spoilt sons and daughters that somehow crawled out from your godforsaken pussy to bring an end to the Earth, I can handle it. But having the fucking nerve to give us a lousy rating despite us going all the way for you and your good for nothing children?

And get this, when we handed her the bill, she had the nerve to fucking double check it and go through it? Fucking shit! Lady, I can earn more cash running parties back at the store, I wouldn't have run your party if I didn't have pity for my manager.

So yeah, that kind of sums up my worst 8th of September. But to those who remembered and bothered, thank you from the bottom of my heart. It really touched me. It's really upsetting when the people whom you care for the most, whom you hang out with all the time, neglect you.

Happy 18th.
Till next entry.

Labels:



Voiced.@ 23:00:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09