Photobucket
Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Christmas is over already?

Okay, time for a review of what's happened.

SUNDAY!
So the parents came home late sunday night with gifts in hand. Dad got me another Liverpool jersey. I love him to bits! Mum got me more clothes, which is always awesome and even the little one had something for me! Bubble Gum!

MONDAY!
T'was the night before Christmas, and I had to work tonight. There was another christmas party, this time the venue was going to be at a condominium. I thought,"Great, I'm gonna spend Christmas eve entertaining rich snobby people and their bratty kids." Lucky for me, my partner for the day was Kuan Git, new but efficient.

So as we arrived at the venue, we were greeted by the hostess. We set things up and were ready. The kids were so awesome and sporting. Some were as old as 16? Yet they were sporting enough to join in and relive their younger days. After that I went around doing what I do best: Making balloon thingamajigs for the kids and the ladies. ;) And there were some nice ones there just ripe for the picking. :D

But at the end of it all, the hostess was cool enough to give me and the Gitster an outstanding rating, the highest one we've ever gotten. (: It was then I truly felt that this is what I want to do. I want to entertain kids.

However, working for McDonald's will do no good for me and my future. Period.

TUESDAY!
Merry Christmas one and all.

I periodically woke up and slept.I had nothing to do but irritate the little one by singing the final countdown to him. Before I knew it, christmas was over. Talk about overrated holiday eh. Well at least I received presents. (:

Well, at least I can look forward to dinner with Sabrina and gang tomorrow and Appreciation Dinner the following night.

Oh Yes. Mister Lee Jia Hong, Happy 18th, you son of a skunk!


Till next entry yo, and to all a good night.


Voiced.@ 01:05:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09