|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Thursday, 13 December 2007
I haven't been able to blog frequently as of late, mainly because of the many many many many many commitments. And the latest are two projects given by the Student's Union, one of which was a campus concert that happened today. Today, this lady came to school. ![]() ![]() Taiwanese singer Fan Wei Qi paid a visit to SP today to perform a concert while promoting her latest album. And yours truly was involved in it. Initially I had no freaking idea who this person was(hell I thought it was a guy's name), but once I heard the words pretty and girl, I zoomed straight to work. :D The process of promoting and setting up a concert is fucking taxing.Mind you, I was informed of this like a week ago. Well last minute events could only mean one thing : COCK UPS. Inevitable, yes. But with the help of some wonderful helpers(you guys fucking rock!) and a team of happy little elves(yes, there were elves), we survived. As the cliche goes, "One down, two to go." Better get back to work then. Till next entry yo. Voiced.@ 23:29:00 |