|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wednesday, 5 December 2007
Well alot's happened since my hiatus from blogging. But the past is the past, so lets move on. The sky poured like crazy today. Well being the monsoon season now, its not an unusual sight. It's the perfect weather for naptime. Heavy downpours with no traces of lightning or thunder. Absolutely perfect. I just got up and I'm still tired and sleepy. ): I just realised that Critical Reasoning Skills, a module I'm taking currently, is a pointless waste of time. It's just like english in secondary school all over again. Only this time it doesn't involve the eccentric Ms. Chang yelling at you and saying all sorts of wrong things. But I do have someone equally irritating teaching me. Basically its all about learning how to argue and on learning to decide by going through all the pieces of puzzle. But mostly, its all about how to convince people by using verbal and written communication. It's kind of funny really. I also have a module called Effective Interpersonal Communication that I'm taking and it teaches you how to talk to people and say the right things. Most of the time they're teaching me how NOT to get into an arguement and how to diffuse hostile situations. And on the flipside, I have CRS telling me how to argue. In the words of Salmah,"I'm so confuzzled." Till next entry. Voiced.@ 20:51:00 |