Photobucket
Friday, 25 January 2008

At precisely 4.10pm today, I have gone through one whole year of polytechnic life. HUZZAH!

Maths was omfg easy. For the first time in my whole life, I could finish a maths paper and be confident about it! I should frame the test paper or something. (:

After that the boys went shopping. Yes, we went shopping. I got two shirts which can only be described as awesome ballz. Yes. BALLZ. D: <

Not wanting to be sentimental and stuff, but today was the last time for the class to be together.
Come next semester, new classmates, new challenges. Hopefully the addition of some eye candy. ;)

Well, its been awesome knowing you guys and girls, all the best to you, and I'll see you guys real soon.

So exams are over. WOO!


So what now..?


Voiced.@ 23:45:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09