Photobucket
Tuesday, 29 January 2008

It's a new week already? Man that was fast. HOLIDAYS ARE BORING. ): Especially when everybody's going to school or preparing for exams and you're sitting at home thinking of how to pass the time. Didn't do much during the weekend, the highlight being me accompanying Sarah(THE NEIGHBOUR! D:<) to go meet a few of her friends for dinner. We ended up talking most of the time, and it was gooood. Also, she loaned me this:

YUP!! IT'S QUEEN'S GREATEST HITS PLATINUM COLLECTION! I ARE HAPPENIS. :D

On a side note,

EYE YAM BROKE. ):

Ahhh, I need a job. "What about McDonalds!?", some of you might ask. Well for 4.50 per hour doing practically nothing, its not much of a time consumer now, is it? Plus, I'd make more elsewhere.

SO I ARE NEEDING JOB. D: TILL NEXT ENTRY.


Voiced.@ 01:11:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09