|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 6 January 2008
Sunday. The perfect day to sleep in. When you're not swamped with deadlines! Programming. Electronics. Networking. IDEAS. Sadness. ): Anyway, I forgot to mention what me and the boys from the old neighbourhood watched last friday. So, the first movie review of 2008 from Watch This Space: ![]() AVP2 WARNING:SPOILERS I briefly read through the spoilers afew days back. The story line was alright for me, the action scenes were great. What I loved about the show was that they tried to show the trademarks of both species, such as the Predator skinning their victims and the Warrior Aliens killing their foes with that cool looking tongue thingy they shoot from their mouths, causing instant death! There weren't alot of disappointments though. Well because I never had high expectations for this movie, because I was terribly let down by the previous AVP. SPOILERS END HERE. Moving on, here are some photos from the class outing on the 30th. Here's everyone, high and dry. Notice the drop dead gorgeous person in the middle, squatting down.Okay, sorry. Yeah, that's what the class does for fun.They dunk people. Against their will. Hard. ![]() Notice the superhero in the yellow goggles. Try to find me if you can! (: Ahh well, back to work. Till next entry! Oh, and DON'T YOU FUCKING SACK RAFA YOU FUCKING YANKEES! Voiced.@ 21:52:00 |