Photobucket
Thursday, 28 February 2008

Last night was awesome. Went to help Dan from the old 'hood to paint his bike, so we spent the whole afternoon looking for spray paints. Now if he didn't have to call his girlfriend about EVERY SINGLE THING, I bet we'd have finish much earlier.

But anyway, we got to it and I must say, it looks like a moving piece of crap with pimples. HAH.

Dan: Whoa, from this angle the bike looks cool.

Me: Yeah. From far. And at night.

So anyway, we headed back to his place to clean up and drove to town to pick up the other old boys. Arab Street for shisha after that!

It was my first time having it. I know , I know, I'm damn slow. but who cares! D: We had a blast. From there we went to chill at Iylia's, another old boy's place. I came home about 2 last night and knocked off.

Fun times, fun times.

Gotta go get ready for Orientation training.

Till next entry!


Voiced.@ 11:16:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09