Photobucket
Tuesday, 26 February 2008

This week started off awesomely. I don't think that's a word, but still. Went out with the boys from the old 'hood again. This time we went to the Lighthouse to hang around and spoil any romantic couple's sexual adventures there. Armed with a car with a full tank and prata in our stomachs, we definitely killed the mood for the horny and lustful.

Well we stayed till late catching up and playing poker and then parted ways. Good times, good times.

Today was better. Went to school for Freshman Training, had fun trying to think of cheers. Apparently though, people think I'm a bloody clown, folding balloons and telling jokes, no matter how stupid. But I love them too. (:

I left for Yishun after that, to go to one of the old boys' condos to work out. Yes. I work out. (: Well since he's going into NS in two weeks time, I guess I'll make full use of spend more time with my old buddy.

In the evening I left for newton for dinner with the negative influence. Brothers since secondary school. I have to say, no matter what happens in the future, no matter where I go, where we end up, I'll never forget the people I call my brothers. They have always been there, sometimes even more than my family. Im grateful for everything.

Now if only I can get a girl. Then life would be perfect.

HAH!

Till next entry.


Voiced.@ 22:43:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09