|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Friday, 22 February 2008
LIVERPOOL FC 2-0 INTER MILAN A delight to see. To think that this was the side that went down to Barnsley.But I like what I saw during the match. A superbly aggresive Liverpool side dominating play, constantly giving Inter Milan's Julio Cesar problems. Ryan Babel terrorizing the Inter defence like John Barnes, Javier Mascherano worked hard as always, never afraid to retrieve the ball and dictate play. 2 Goals in the last 10 minutes of the game gave The Reds the lead, going into the second leg. Steven Gerrard's goal was awesome. To quote what my father,"Wah, damn nice man." The red card to Materazzi was harsh in my opinion, but like what Ong said to me, Jeremy: Yakh, he deserved it. He got God(Zidane) sent off in the world cup final. ![]() Me: I didn't know he got Robbie Fowler sent off! ![]() Yes, I know, chances are this happiness will be short lived. The trip to the San Siro will be a scary one. But as always, You'll never walk alone. Too much Vitagen Won't Kill you. For now. Okay, enough about football. In other news, I found out that drinking 10 bottles of Vitagen won't kill you, it'll just make you hallucinate and your asshole spicy. Pictures of it (NOT THE SPICY ASSHOLE) when I find that damn usb cable. Till next entry! Voiced.@ 02:43:00 |