|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Thursday, 7 February 2008
Well hello world, It's me again. A very happy Chinese New Year to everyone out there. To my chinese friends and relatives, may this year be a prosperous one for you. For the rest of you, may your 4 Day weekend be filled with fun and awesome nuggets. Being half chinese and half malay, people always have the misconception that I'll receive more green/red packets than the malays or the chinese. LIES. You have both sides of the family to collect from. So do I. It's just that I collect packets twice a year. People with huge families or rich ones will probably get more. xD Well this year CNY was pretty dull. Went to my late grandmother's place for the usual gathering and orange exchanging but this year not everyone was there. That meant a lack of red packets. D: Ah well. Tomorrow's another mandarin eating, hong bao collecting day. Till next entry! Voiced.@ 20:17:00 |