Photobucket
Tuesday, 11 March 2008

And so it begins.

Apologies for leaving the blog stagnant for awhile. I've been lazy busy. I've been out everyday for the past three weeks. And my money supply is getting low low. D:

Been helping the union out with various odd jobs in preparation for enrolment: carrying, packing, etc.

Don't believe me? I'm practically buried underneath piles of clothes.
Yes, I know, it looks like we're shipping opium.


And we smuggle the opium in boxes of toothpaste.


Just kidding.


Also been going down for GL training. It's been fun, but there's still a long way to go for us.

Enrolment, GL Prep and FO Camp in the next few weeks. March is gonna be one helluva month.

So anyway, Iylia aka Badan Kong aka gym trainer left for NS today! This morning, to be precise. wished him well and hoped he doesn't cry for mummy.

ALSO. A CERTAIN PAIR OF KUKUS TURN 19 TOMORROW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, TINGYUN & TINGHUI! :D MAY YOU GET MANY MANY PRESENTS ( PREFERABLY $$) SO YOU CAN TREAT ME. >:D

Well, till next entry. Hopefully soon.


Voiced.@ 22:23:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09