Photobucket
Monday, 3 March 2008

Homeland Security.

So all this talk about Mas Selamat Kastari escaping has gotten me thinking. Thinking about how he'd escape, whether it really was an inside job. I mean it bloody took over 4 hours just to release a statement. What's more, they only deployed men out in the evening.

Yes, it takes time for deployment. But why would you send so many people to the area surrounding the compound afew hours later? Think about it, if you had escaped from a high security complex, you wouldn't be wandering around. You'd have a plan. A transport, to get you out of the country. No doubt the man has left the country, with help.

Aside all the conspiracy theories, this event has really given a blow to public trust and that sense of security to the people. For a country like Singapore, touted as the 'safest' place in South East Asia to have such an embarrassing security lapse and to let its most wanted escape has probably made our neighbours laughing their asses off.

I for one am certain something will happen soon. And not just because my name has Selamat in it. ( I am not related to Mas Selamat, asshats!)

On a lighter note, I saw this on facebook.

An Instant ORD for his capture! Click here to join the group!

I really hope they catch him soon. Till next entry.


Voiced.@ 01:16:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09