Photobucket
Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Hey there, giftshop girl.


This sounds pretty gay, don't say I didn't warn you. But recently, I've rekindled my love for baking. I've been making muffins and brownies over the past couple of weeks. For those of you who still doubt me, take a look at these:


Brownies.


Tiny Muffins.


Brought 'em to school. As you can see, she loves the brownies so much, her face looks chubby.
D:

Yeah, I know.

Its been so fun that mum also got into it. Being adventurous as usual, she's making some sort of swan-shaped pastry. Awesome.

Today started sort of lousy, I flunked the lab test for Mobile Comm. D: It was expected, but I still felt like shit. Not to mention the fact that I felt a cold coming. The rest of the day turned out as expected, lousy. Along the way, it started to rain. Heavily.

But at the end of the day, I felt happier. This is why.

Yep. To meet my ever-loving Winsor.

To celebrate this cheeena piang's birthday. 5 days late.



Indulging in one of my brownies,showing off her new present, the ring and necklace given by the family.


The effects of too much chocolate in your brownies.

Man, I feel tall.

Well, once again, Happy belated birthday Tiny, may your wishes come true. Well, I'm off for now, I've got a GEMs test tomorrow, and I have NO idea what to study or where I can get the notes. Can you say fucked?

Oh well, Till next entry.
Oh, The little one says Hi. (:


Voiced.@ 19:04:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09