|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Saturday, 31 May 2008
I do apologise for my lack of posts. Well, here's a round up of what's happened since the last entry. Wednesday: Remember the GEMs test I had to sit for? Well it turns out there WERE notes for it and that Junlin was going to print it and sneak it in while we sat for our papers. His plan however, failed miserably due to the fact that he woke up late and hadn't printed the notes. He called me, I panicked. He panicked. So we cabbed down, but we ended up not printing the notes. We still sat for the paper. Heh, It was really... unexpected. We had help from a classmate and together we did the test. We handed in our answers, left the room and rejoiced. Saved by circumstance! Thursday: Thursday. The dreaded lecture day. Whoever set the timetables for the students obviously hates Thursdays or students. Probably both. From 8 to 3, nothing but catching tips, hints and bits of advice from lecturers in freezing cold lecture theatres. Well, being a good boy (and being afraid of letting my attendance slip), I got up early and went to school, on time I might add. Well, at least I have friends to help me get through the lectures. (: And so here we are. Friday. End of the week, AND the start of the break! Exams to follow though. ): Gotta study. :D Oh well. Till next entry! Voiced.@ 00:22:00 |