|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 18 May 2008
Number 104. Yeah, I didn't realise its already my 104th post. I know, some of you are celebrating your 900th or 2500th post, but its a rare feat for me. Cause I almost NEVER update. Or so they say.(: I know its not very manly, but I'm bored. Here's something I took from a blog I saw some time back. Why the number 7? I have no idea. Let's get on with it. Seven things that scare me: 1) Dying alone. 2) Losing the people I love. 3) Cancer. 4) Roaches. It's not funny. 5) Becoming redundant. 6) My family breaking up. 7) Chuck Norris. D:Seven things I like the most about myself: 1) I can be random. Oh you know it. 2) I can lead, when the time calls for it. 3)Being able to make friends easily. 4) I pick up new things relatively fast. 5) I can accept rejection or defeat. Take it like a real man yo. 6) I make an effort to try to console or comfort friends when in need. 7) I believe in karma. Not sutra. Seven things I dislike the most about myself 1) Being a pushover. 2) Being inferior to certain people in so many ways. 3) Being a procrastinator. 4) I talk too much. 5) I get cold feet, especially when talking to certain..'people'. 6) Falling for a person almost too easily. 7) Not being able to make critical decisions. Seven random facts about me:
1) Girls with brains are a real turn on. Hell yeah. 2) I think best when I'm in the loo. For real. 3) I talk to myself. On a regular basis. 4) I once swallowed a Lego block. You don't want to know the rest. 5) I once tried to shave my legs and failed, Miserably. 6) I love QUEEN. *Headbangs to Bohemian Rhapsody with Ellen Lu.* 7) I am Iron Man. *Continues to headbang* Seven things I would like to do before I die: 1) Get Married. 2) Have kids. 3) Travel the world. 4) Contribute something big back to society. 5)Sing tunes of joy and drunkardness with the Liverpuldians in the famous Spion Kop. 6)Spend as much time with my family and friends. 7)See my kids grow up, probably have grandkids. (: Seven things I can do: 1) I can Cook. 2) And bake. ;) 3) Stare at a screen for hours and not get tired. 4) Speak fluent gibberish. 5) Make at least 1 person smile everyday. I think. 6) Eat and not grow outrageously fat. 7) Daydream, alot. Seven things I can't do: 1) Drive, for now. 2) Roll my tongue. 3) Eat seafood and not break out into rashes. 4) Play soccer well. 5) Be consistent. 6) Study. 7) Not think/worry about the future. Seven things I hate: 1) Roaches. 2) Rude people who push alot. 3) Marco. HAHA. Kidding. 4) The weather right now. 5) Food being wasted. 6) People who are really, really big hypocrites. 7) Durians. Ahh well, Soccer at Bedok tmr. Till next entry! Voiced.@ 01:59:00 |