Photobucket
Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Back home.

Spent the day in town with Maddie. I was supposed to help her look for a present for her man friend. But we ended up shopping. Picked out afew clothes; now I've got something to look forward to when I get paid for more parties. She really is a guru when it comes to fashion. (:

Well along the way, old faces popped up. Namely Tan Yu Ting and Janice Chen. Haven't seen their faces in ages, so it was great to meet up with them. We hung out, talked, moved location, talked some more till late. It's so awesome,Yuting can drive now, and she handles her vehicle like she's been driving for ages. Such confidence! Can't wait for my turn to get on the road.

Alot's changed since the times in Monk's Hill. How people's perspective of life and the people around us change, how we ourselves have changed over the years. I miss those days back in secondary school and the many many things that happened, so its great that we got to meet up despite everyone being in different schools.

I miss my school. The best part is that it's no longer there. Torn down and cleared for a new school, I can't even go back to visit my alma mater. All that's left are the memories. Sigh.

Well, its gonna be a long week, poly 50 training tomorrow followed by class chalet. Man, I haven't even started on revision yet! Double sigh.

Photos when I get them, Till next entry.


Voiced.@ 01:07:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09