|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 15 June 2008
PHOTO INTENSIVE POST: READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. TRUTH. OR. DARE. ARE. YOU. A. VIRIGN?! That was the question Yuni Well, the day started off with me getting a wakeup call from Irman. So as usual, we were late for poly 50 training in the morning. But, we got our share of training and then I headed home afterwards to get ready. I met up with Junlin and then proceeded to Pasir Ris: Land of the Chalets. We ended up in the wrong chalet at first. Wasted a dollar each on entry. F*ck. So eventually we got there. The first thing we saw were these whores, HAHA! Town with Maddie, Janice and Yuting Fortunately there weren't any beasts around us beautiful people. Yeah, I know. We're the prettiest people in town. And don't you forget it. Well, that's all for now. Till next entry. And happy father's day to one and all! Voiced.@ 22:32:00 |