|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Thursday, 12 June 2008
Rip Rip Rip. I woke up on the sofa today with arguably the biggest headache ever and a curiously big red rash on my neck. I was still tired too, so I crept up to my room and into my bed, underneath the warm blanket. I cancelled my studying session with Wan earlier, cause I knew this would happen. So yeah, another day wasted. I woke up much later than expected, and decided to go for a jog. My right thigh was being a bitch the whole way. I had this pain in both legs for about a week now but the pain in the right intensified quite a bit just now. Gotta get that checked. Been talking to some people recently and I realise that you gotta be careful of what you post, it might just come back to bite you in the ass. Hard. Oh well, to you my friend, you ought to feel guilty, but come what may you have my backing. Let's just hope everything turns out for the better. (: Time to get this rash fixed. Where's that calamine lotion. Calamine calamine calamine lotion, Maddie. Till next entry. Voiced.@ 19:33:00 |