|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Thursday, 24 July 2008
Boomdeyada. I am disappointed. Why? My team got pulled out of the tournament. Apparently, due to miscommunication, we were put back into the waiting list. Well, then they told us to come down for the tournament just in case any teams don't show up. Last night, they called up to apologise. Moron:"Hi, is this *mispronounces my name, as fucking always*? " Me: It's Fa'iz. How can I help? Moron:"Sorry to inform you that we have fully filled our slots, so you don't have to come down tomorrow." Me: *Sigh* Okay. "I am so sorry,but do try out for our other events okay?" I hung up before he could finish. Talk about false hope! I don't blame anyone for this, but I still feel cheated. Worse, I smsed my teammates so many effing times. So much for wasted smses. Well, I didn't feel like doing shit today. So I stayed home. And I don't think I want to leave ever again. Why? Who needs to go out when you've got Discovery Channel? I've got tv, I don't need YOU. VAMOS. Voiced.@ 12:57:00 |