Photobucket
Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Handsome meets Hum Sup.

Rushed to finish my NSM report this morning, finally got it over with!!Being late as it is, I cabbed down. Coincidentally, when I entered the cab, I realised that I've been in the same cab before.

The ride of debauchery ensued.

He started off with his friendly conversation about school and work, all the while trying his best to string proper sentences.

Then he asked me if I had a girlfriend.

"No, with school and work, I have no time!",I joked.

He then starts asking me if I'm gay.

Insulted, I said," Uh, WTH? NO?"

He then rambles on about youths these days becoming more open about their sexualities and that more and more lesbians and gays are appearing. And did I mention he sounded very very... effeminate.

He goes on about AIDS, thinking that I haven't had a good education on the matter.

He says" Confirm you not virgin right!"

After I told him about my belief in abstinence, he changes his approach.

"Not many virgin like you these days, now all the malays girls uh, all fuck already! You see them at the void deck sit down the legs like wah so open, like kena se- fuck already."

Then he goes on about loose vaginas. At one point, he said, "like you put the carrot in your asshole!"

Then, he goes on about Tammy. OMFG old news? He mentioned something about her being so open and that next time if the person she loved the most had a 'damn small kuku'. *Emphasizes with fingers*

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, he tells me I could be a social escort if I needed money fast. "You got the face for it one!!"

"Alot of old bird love to eat new bird one!!"

Fuck man, I cannot wait to get my own car.


Voiced.@ 17:56:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09