|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 31 August 2008
SEXICTED. Today was a good day. Went to the RSAF Open House with Fadly, Erwin, Dan and his woman. It rained quite a bit, but that didn't stop us. So we went around looking for free stuff and pretty women. We had fun, doing the things we do together. Reminded me of the years gone by and all the nonsensical stories we shared. Oh, and I got to see a full moon, or a donation box, if you will. Some girls just don't know how to wear pants! After that I went back, changed and went out for dinner with my family at Thomson. God, of all the times we ate at Swensen's, this has got to be the WORST. The food portions are getting smaller and smaller everytime we come over! It it that wasn't enough, most of it was tasteless! Oh, but it wouldn't be complete without the usual hair-in-the-ice-cream and the embarrassing service! The waitress served dishes WITH HER FUCKING THUMB TOUCHING THE FOOD. We've been very loyal customers but I guess its high time we found BETTER places to dine. But, my mood wasn't dampened, cause the best parents in the world got me this. Yeah balls. Fa'iz Selamat is a happy camper. Till next entry! Oh and, HAPPY 19TH, ENG KHYE. I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS AND NOT GOING TO TAG, YOU SON-OF-A-GOH. Voiced.@ 03:25:00 |