Photobucket
Sunday, 17 August 2008

So, the eldest is in Tioman, and the python is still here. -.-

It's not doing much, it looks pretty sad to me. I bet its scared. Poor thing. My camera's spoilt, so if I manage to get a pic, it'll go straight up here. Wait not, it'll go straight to Ligeng first, then here, lest I get a nagging from her. LOL.

Anyway, everyone's talking about the Olympics. I have to admit, its pretty exciting. Just caught the 100m dash finals. OMFG, Usain Bolt is like, PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

GOLD. 9.69 seconds, crushing the opposition by a huge margin. Gold medal & a new world record.

Also my maid was jumping for joy when Indonesia beat China in men's double's badminton. Eyes fixated onto the screen, she was like"HAHA, SO MANY CHINA SUPPORTERS, BOO! BOO!" as the camera was panning through the crowd.

I also got to see the 20km walk. I was telling myself, HAHAOMFG?! WHY IS THIS AN OLYMPIC EVENT?! The beginning was helluva hilarious! But, after watching it I have a little more respect for the sport. I wonder if the walkers had to fight the temptation of wanting to run instead.

And yes,women's table tennis! Come on Singapore! Make us proud! Shut the mouths of those doubters!

Okay, shit. Sunderland-Liverpool is starting.

Till next entry!

COME ON SINGAPORE!


Voiced.@ 01:27:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09