Photobucket
Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Completely.

I am absolutely stoned right now. I'm spending my days staring at the window, looking for a reason to wake up. It's the fasting month yet I'm gaining weight at a steady rate. It's not healthy, I know. But at least there'll be something for me to do this weekend.

And that would be F1! I'm trying to get pumped up for it cause I'm not really into the sport, I'm in it for the experience and the quick money. But is 10am-4am daily for three days worth it?

The plus side is that a whole bunch of my friends are going to work there too, not together, but there might be an "EH, *Insert Name Here*!! WATCHA DOING HERE?" kind of moment. I know, its pretty stupid.

I don't know.


I'm hungry again. Would you believe it?


Voiced.@ 23:01:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09