|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Tuesday, 23 September 2008
I'm Melting, I'm melting. What a scorcher, today. It's so hot out those pesky secondary school pups aren't making a nuisance of themselves at the park just outside my window. They're doing it under my block. I've lost all track of time and date, I have to constantly remind myself its only Tuesday. It's Tuesday, right? Well anyway, The past weekend was 'family time'. Went to visit my late relatives at the cemetery. It's strange that I can talk to my Dad about personal things and the family, only when nobody's around and only when we're in front of a dead relative. He's cool. But I just can't connect with them on another level. I learnt alot that day. The following day, we went to Geylang to shop for Rayaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Dad, once again, showed how cool he is by buying for me and himself matching baju kurongs. We also got some things for the house, which looks really really green. Ugh. The curtains are green, the walls are green. The little brother wanted a green baju kurong as well."Camoflauge", he says. Ahh. I'm hungry. 3 days to work! D: Voiced.@ 16:35:00 |