|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Thursday, 11 September 2008
The nights are getting colder. The wind blows through my living room window onto my back as I'm typing this. It's been depressing as of late. The class gathering at Seoul Garden last night was uplifting for abit. I haven't seen those faces I love in a long while. They even got the birthday boys presents. Love. Still, nothing brings me down more than the thought of rejection. Application after application, I get turned away. I don't know. There's more than just that that depresses me. The people that I had been with for many a year have moved on and here I lay forgotten and left behind. It's okay if they've been recent accquaintances but nay, these are but people I've known throughout my teenage life. It's harder to ignore that. No. No more. Voiced.@ 00:59:00 |