|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Friday, 3 October 2008
NASI ROJAK! Okay, this is probably overdue. So before we get things started, here's wishing every muslim brother and sister out there a selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin. (: Okay, so, F1! Back after three days of long hours, lonely nights and practically no sleep at all! What do you mean by long hours you ask? 9.30AM-8.30PM Dayshift, followed by 12AM-4AM Nightshift. And the cycle continued from Friday till Monday morning! But despite the 18 hour shifts and the lack of sleep, I really enjoyed 'working' with the other part timers there. Since we was working for a catering company that was to feed the staff, 'work' meant restocking four ice chests with drinks and... ice, and the occasional shift when we served food to the hungry and seriously kiasu staff.So most of the time we were sleeping on the drink cartons or sneaking peeks along the stairways of the grandstands. For 5 dollars an hour, I wouldn't mind doing that a little longer. I have to say, I kind of miss the whole thing. Pictures when I get it! Voiced.@ 00:45:00 |