|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 19 October 2008
This week has been pretty okay. With the exception of having to upgrade my laptop to be able to work during practicals, everything's been peachy keen. I even went through the fitness plan with Irman and Yuni. Feeling fine and dandy. The best part is, I'll be dropping that smoking habit. *bows* Thank you, thank you. I know, I'm awesome. HAHA. Anyway, LIVERPOOL 3-2 WIGAN ATHLETIC
Once again the reds left it late to seal 3 points in the league, keeping up with red-hot Chelsea, who thumped 5 against Boro earlier on. Wigan's Amir Zaki stunned the crowd at Anfield with the lead at first when Pepe Reina made a pass to Danny Agger, only to be pounced on by Zaki and brought the first shocker of the match. Minutes later Kuyt equalised only to have Zaki give Wigan the lead again with an awesome bicycle kick from the edge of the box just at the end of the first half. Like their last game, Liverpool had to work hard and show that they can challenge for the title by banging two more goals to win the game. A good run by Nabil El Zhar from the left wing delivered a pass to Riera only to have him drive it into the back of Chris Kirkland's net. The third and last goal of the day came from Kuyt who fired a half volley from inside the box. I'll have to admit, it really was disappointing that they had to work really hard to earn those points and if they don't stop giving away 2 goals, they may not be able to come back next time. But for now, great entertainment! YNWA! Voiced.@ 00:19:00 |