|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Sometimes I feel like throwing everything away and running off to become a luchador. They get to wear stretchy pants with all sorts of colours. But the best thing about it all is that they get to weat a mask, which could mean a symbol of strength or it could just be another kinky fetish. I guess it'd be awesome, running around, taunting random people, inciting riots amongst the spectators as I unleash complete and utter destruction upon my opponents. And then after I've laid down my opponents' sorry carcasses, I'd stand on the top turnbuckle and acknowledge my legions of adoring fans with a mighty fist raised in the air. But, I'd have to grapple with sweaty men and sometimes get caught in awkward positions. On second thought, I'm quite contented with who I am. Voiced.@ 22:40:00 |