Photobucket
Monday, 8 December 2008

Eh, its been a while.

Three weeks holiday, thoroughly deserved. The mid-semester blues are gone. And trust me, I was effing blue. The last day when everyone was preparing to leave the exam hall and discuss the answers and moan or celebrate, I had to run off to the lab to finish off NVST lab test.

I was really upset with the stupid decision from the lecturer, whom I refer to as Koh Cheng Mun for obvious reasons, to ask me to come down and take the test before the 3 o'clock paper and then force me to come back afterward to finish it.

So not the best start to anyone's holiday eh.

But it's over. I'm using my time to go to the gym with Ong, spending time with the family, going to the cemetery, catching up on my shows and just plain chilling. I just gotta have fun while it lasts.

Moving on, here's wishing a very happy hari raya to all. No lambs today though. Alright, back to funtime!


Voiced.@ 22:15:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09