Photobucket
Tuesday, 30 December 2008

For those of you still having your holidays, enjoy them while you can!

I stepped back into school on Monday with everything sinking in at once. And by everything I meant FYP worries, exams and eventually ITP. So much trouble on the first day back in school. And with probably everyone still in holiday mood, it was a rude awakening.

To start school three days before the new year is blasphemous! We just started school for two days and then suddenly its new year and there's no school till Friday. Might as well start school NEXT WEEK.

But in anycase, everything seems to be gloomy going into 2009. Gotten my MST results today and I must say I'm pissed off. Came back home not too long ago and heard that mum needs surgery cause she has a swollen node(s) along her throat?

Pray that everything will be fine in 2009. To the new year. Don't bring me down.


Voiced.@ 23:49:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09