|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Saturday, 24 January 2009
I actually lived up to my promise. I was too tired to continue cleaning up the house last night. I told myself,"Eh cheeebye. Continue tomorrow lah." Uncharacteristically, I actually did. Woke up this morning, first thing I did was clean up my room. Sometimes I amaze even myself. HAHAHA. School was horrendous yesterday. It started off alright, meeting up with my projectmates to plan a network for Network and Protocols. Followed by one of my favourite modules, RWP. I don't know why I enjoy these modules. Report writing, Oral communication. Hell, even Critical Reasoning Skills was somewhat enjoyable. Maybe I chose the wrong course afterall. Too late for that. Anyway, I digress. What followed RWP can only be described as KANENAHBEH FUCKED UP. Bren and I were rushing to complete our NVST assignment. I finished mine while Bren gave up halfway. So we went to look for the evil curly haired woman from Under One Roof. Somehow I expected what followed. She wasn't around. The lab tech too. Fucking upsetting ah. So we decided to grab lunch instead. Eventually I ended up going home with Junlin. Without going to the gym. On a gym day. ): Right. Eh, so finally the five day break is here. A deserved one? Hell yes. Currently nobody's home and I'm getting ready to meet Ong in town. Can't wait to see what bald looks like on him. HA. Alright, Ong's aringing. Off I go! Voiced.@ 15:02:00 |