|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wednesday, 21 January 2009
OOOBAMA,OBAMA,OBAMA. Let's see if he keeps his promise to bring change. Well I spent the past weekend with Wino and his mates. They got so stoned, they started doing weird shit. Eh, but the sleep deprivation had a part to play I guess. Everyone woke up with little or no recollection of what happened. At least we still have the photos to remember. The plus side is that I made some new friends and got high with them. ;D But the weekend that Wino's been planning for months ended just like that. Time always speeds up when you're enjoying yourself. And then poof, you're back in school, trying to stay awake in lecture hall. Oh well. Big brother's back from Cambodia on his spiritual quest. He seems calmer and more reassured. I'm glad. OKAY. here's a little taste of what happened. HAHA! Voiced.@ 09:17:00 |