Photobucket
Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Mmmm. I think I made some mistakes in my previous post regarding the match. The first goal came at 88 minutes and Benayoun didn't assist Torres, he was dispossesed and the ball fell to him. Now that's more like the selfish Benayoun I know! Oh well, I can't be a sports journalist afterall. ):

Anyway, I went back to school today to finish up the projects. Deadlines fall on the same week! How awesome. Gotta keep at it, full steam ahead! ;D I was still sick but went to school nevertheless. Thanks uh everyone, made fun of my sexy voice! )):

Came home immediately after class ended to finish up stuff.  So like a good boy I did my work, unlike someONE, eh Ching Na? ;D

Okok. Back to work!


Voiced.@ 00:04:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09