|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 29 March 2009
*Insert whiny comment about why weekends don't last that long and why does it always rain.* I'm too lazy and moody to care anymore. Damn the weather, damn attachment, damn it all.
The weekend started off with a short detour at Sarah the neighbour's place to fill up a survey so she can get that money, money, yeah yeah. That's the only reason why people look for me! After that it was nothing but moments of high with the eldest. For a moment there I thought I saw a huge hamster ball outside my window. I rubbed me peepers and looked again. There really was a damn ball outside my window. A bunch of people filming some sort of obstacle course game show thingy. "Ninja Warrior Singapore!", the youngest brother exclaimed, so proudly. It's a pity I didn't take a photo, but who cares. Those bastards robbed me of precious weekend warrior action. Sunday was no different. Out of no where, a thunder storm engulfed my area. Kaninah. So I spent the rest of my weekend slumped in my usual corner, checking out facebook quizzes. Click to zoom, Duh. I'm gonna go slit my wrists and go go emo rangers while I suffer through the gayness of I, Robot. Not that YOU care anyway. Voiced.@ 23:24:00 |