Photobucket
Thursday, 19 March 2009

"Oh yeah, I´ll tell you something,
I think you'll understand.
When I say that something,
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand.

Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand.
Now let me hold your hand.
I wanna hold your hand.

And when I touch you i feel happy, inside.
It's such a feeling,
That my love,
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide~

Yeah you, got that something,
I think you'll understand.
When I say that something,
I wanna hold your hand.
I wanna hold your hand.
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide 
I can't hide

Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND"


I'm not going to let these sudden developments take control of me forever. I'm gonna take back my life back. And that is a promise.

So I've been working for three weeks now. So far, I have learnt:
  • How to sleep and still seem like you're doing work
  • Various methods of winning at tic tac toe 
  • And the pyramid crossout game
  • If you hang out with your effeminate colleagues, they will introduce you to their hot female friends. Trust me, effeminate men have the most gorgeous female friends.
  • Always dry your shirt properly before work lest you get embarrassed by the stench of chlorine on your shirt after a hot day at work.
  • It will be more embarrassing if that happened when you're alighting from the bus and the girl you've had your eye on is right behind you, exposed to the stench of an undried shirt.
  • Programming will give you high blood pressure.
Alright, off to bed. WEEKEND'S ALMOST HERE!


Voiced.@ 19:37:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09