|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Sunday, 8 March 2009
Takin' on the Shagohod.Still. ![]() MARIO NO! :'C Alright, a proper post about last night. The evening started off with an early dinner with Ong and Haiks at the usual spot: Newton. While waiting for Haiks to arrive, I noticed something. Is it just me or are there more hawt women frequenting Newton MRT? The whole time we waited for Haiks, I think my jaw was on the floor the whole time, lying in a puddle of drool. And all the while Ong was obsessed with my PSP. Fag. xD Anyway, after dinner I headed down to Tim's place for Maddie's birthday gathering. Janice, Yuting and Sufi were there too. So I guess it was kind of a reunion. And what do we do during reunions? We reminisce. Around the table enjoying Tim's awesome food, we shared stories from the past, as well as a couple of gossips here and there. Eh but I'm glad that somethings never change. I got up this morning with only one thing in mind: Soccer. It's been awhile since I stopped playing because of my thigh, but I told myself I'd give it a shot today. But I found out its still not healed.=/So I came home darker than the roast chicken I had for dinner, thanks to the scorching sun. Alright. The weekend's over. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. Oh, happy birthday again maddie. <3
Voiced.@ 21:38:00 |