Photobucket
Thursday, 7 May 2009

I woke up this morning when dad said," Chelsea drew uh!"

It took me awhile to recall that the 2nd leg is at stamford bridge.

NAICE.

I turned on the telly and they were showing the match again. 

Essien's volley was effing superb, I tellzzz you. I bet you Chelski boys out there were jumping up and down at home, swinging your jerseys in the air.

Diving was still a Blues specialty. Eric Abidal didn't touch Anelka. Absolutely poor decision. In all fairness the penalty appeals were valid, but the referee was so kelong, you could smell it. 

Andres Iniesta's stoppage time equaliser was amazing. Barca only had one shot on target and they made it count in the end. Beware, United.

The best part of it was seeing all those Chelski fans at the bridge wailing like little bitches and Didier Drogba's labelling of the referee "a fucking disgrace". The cheat felt cheated? Awww. Slap him with a hefty fine and a long, long ban!

Keep on drawing at the bridge!

Oh yes, they replied my email! :D


Voiced.@ 08:16:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09