Photobucket
Sunday, 10 May 2009

Happy mother's day everyone.

I decided that for once, I won't be such a cheapskate and get my mother something real. (Believe me, you wouldn't want to know what I got for mama previously!)

So I went out and got her some bling. And I'm glad she liked it, albeit the nagging I got from her later on. "WHY YOU SPEND SO MUCH!"

Meh. 

Anyhoo, the eldest brother has been talking alot about studying overseas, which eventually led my parents on to their dream of migrating. So, some time in the near future, I might be migrating. I've mixed feelings about it though. As much as I hate being in this money minded, task-oriented society, I'm not yet ready to move on. 


I haven't even stolen discovered the secret brownie recipe from P.osh! I don't know. =/

Ahh, shit. DAMN YOU CITY. WHY DO YOU LIE DOWN FOR SCUM TO WALK OVER?

DOUBLE SHIT. There's a test tomorrow!? 




Voiced.@ 22:08:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09