Photobucket
Sunday, 21 June 2009

Mmm, this may be pretty late, but this is for you.

Happy Father's Day to one and all. :)

Well, seeing as I just got back from Malaysia with the family, it made me think of my dad and his condition. Its troubling for him to take escalators, so everywhere he goes, he looks for the lift or a flight of stairs that aren't so steep. It's worse when the roads in malaysia are uneven and steep, so my brothers and I lend him our shoulders to hold on and steady himself. But no, we'd never complain.

But what condition is he suffering from, you ask? Well, my dad's fully paralysed on his right side. It's been like that way before he had my brothers and I. In his prime, he suffered a stroke that rendered him half paralysed.

And yet,30 years on, he's still working, carrying himself around like any other man with three kids to raise.

To me, he's superman/hulkhogan/zeus. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else. My role model, my hero. You've taught me many things and you never seem to stop giving. I love you.

So here's to you dad,

Happy Father's Day.


My dad's cooler than yours. >: D


Voiced.@ 21:30:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09