|
|
Search
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Monday, 16 April 2007
I just can't help it. I couldn't stay away from blogging. Heh. Ever since I entered Singapore Polytechnic, life has been absolutely wonderful. It's a fantastic place to be. The people are so friendly,I even made friends with the security guards who gave me afew useful tips on surviving poly life. And don't get me started on the place itself. It's Heaven. I've seen my classmates afew times now and seriously speaking, I wouldn't have dreamed for a better bunch of people. The guys are whacky and nuts. The girls are nice and friendly, not to mention quite good looking. Heh. Aside from afew introverts, these guys are tighter than any other freshman class I've seen so far. But I guess that's the good thing about having only 16 people in your class. Oh and guess who's their class rep. (: Well anyway, today marks the first official day of my poly life. We met afew of our lecturers, what jokers they are. But I have to admit, they're quite good at conversing. Okay so the stress hasn't arrived yet cause its still the first day. But I honestly feel I can do well here. Well, aside for math, which happened to be the last lesson of the day. Bloody hell, I couldn't do any of the questions without help from Yong Xiang and Jun Xian. And I'm sitting in the front row? Total nerd alert lah. Also, there was the CCA Drive today. We had alot of free time, so the class decided to take a look. One important lesson to be learnt. Too many people crammed into one small hall with poor ventilation = Fucking furnace. Afew steps in and we were sweating like pigs. Oh well. Trying not to digress, I couldn't check out all the CCAs cause of the crowdedness. But I did manage to sign up for the SPSU Recruitment Camp, which I found out I'm the only one from my course going for it and Aikido, of which Yuni and Li Jie signed up for as well. The SP Ambassadors and SP Mentors sound quite interesting as well. Alright, sorry for being so wordy. I had alot to say. Enough for now! Labels: School Voiced.@ 19:59:00 |