Photobucket
Wednesday, 12 September 2007

The results are out!

Oral Communications: Distinction
Data Communications: A
Character Development: A
Computer Hardware: C+
Maths: D-

GPA: 2.806

Yeah. I hate maths too. really pulled down my grades! No matter, at least I made it!

So I went to BHSS today to hand in my claim form with Yong Zhi. Eventually after being blasted by G. Leela's usual contradicting rants, we made our way down to HTA at Choa Chu Kang! So yeah, the journey was a killer but at least I had my balloons with me. We delivered some shit then came home.

So anyway, tmr's the start of Ramadan. 30 days of waking up at 4 am to have breakfast, and praying all night long. (: I love it. Especially what follows those 30 days.

I had some photos, but I'll upload them some other time. Gah. Working tmr! ):

Till next entry then!

Labels:



Voiced.@ 22:56:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09