Photobucket
Saturday, 5 January 2008

The start of 2008 was a pretty busy one for me, with projects due and whatnot. The stress is there, but with a class like mine and with the clique, nothing seems insurmountable.

I love Fridays. They mean classes end at 12 and the rest of the day awaits. A perfect way to welcome the weekend. Since it was the beginning of the weekend, a bunch of the boys from the old neighbourhood and myself went to paint the town red, green, indigo and fuschia. Decided to catch a late movie at lido.

After knowing these guys practically all my life, we're still tight, like family. Yeah, we've changed alot but the love is still there. You know its gonna be a blast when Fa'iz.Daniel.Iylia.Erwin.Danial. come around.

Came home around 3, woke up at 11. If it weren't for work, I would've slept in. But anyway, I tried to resign today but to no avail. Apparently they don't have anyone to run parties. Its no big deal, so why do they need to hire someone just to run the parties? It's dumb. But they did tell me they'd call me down ONLY when they have a booking. But honestly, if you want me to work for you, give me more money. $4.50 per hour is a fucking joke! But being the pushover that I am, I accepted the boss' offer to stay on but only whenever someone wants a party. It's spoiling the damn market I tell you.

I'm probably going to screw them over to start my own business. So there.

Till next entry!

Labels: ,



Voiced.@ 22:50:00

Photobucket
Fa'iz Selamat
@ Fizz.
08/09/89
Nice to meet you.

TAG THIS.

click tracking
PAST
/04.07/05.07/06.07/07.07/08.07/09.07/12.07/01.08/02.08/03.08/04.08/05.08/06.08/07.08/08.08/09.08/10.08/11.08/12.08/01.09/02.09/03.09/04.09/05.09/06.09/07.09